Photography featuring Nature

Welcome to my world. I love to take photos of high school seniors, families and many other people in beautiful natural settings.

Friday, August 12, 2011

Welcome...

Welcome to the web page for Images by Donna Michelle. This is the beginning of something wonderful! My entire life I have loved to take photos, and now I want to share my work by taking fun and beautiful senior pictures in natural settings, as well as family pictures for you to share with friends and loved ones!

I welcome comments and suggestions for making this web page better as well as picture and location suggestions.

I will also be posting pictures that will be for sale as prints, collages and calendars, in the near future!

I hope you enjoy looking and give me a call sometime to capture memories for you, your family or your high school senior.

No comments:

Post a Comment