Photography featuring Nature

Welcome to my world. I love to take photos of high school seniors, families and many other people in beautiful natural settings.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Pics for Bazaar






This morning, I am posting pictures that I may have available, as prints or calendars for the upcoming Harvest Bazaar here in Newport. My crafty friends and I are planning this bazaar because we are tired of not being able to get into any of the local holiday bazaars..they are very closed to outsiders around here. We have decided to donate all the proceeds from table rentals to the Newport Food Pantry. So, enjoy the photos. They are available for purchase as prints, collages, and calendars. And hopefully we will see you at the Bazaar. More details to follow.

1 comment:

  1. You did good! LOVE YOUr blog! You better stay up with mine too!! Love ya

    ReplyDelete