Photography featuring Nature

Welcome to my world. I love to take photos of high school seniors, families and many other people in beautiful natural settings.

Thursday, August 25, 2011

First Sale

Hey all! So excited. I just placed the order tonight for my first sale. I had three of my prints ordered in 11x14 poster prints for $15 each. They are shipping to Wisconsin...so far away for the very first sale! I am very excited to receive them, package and ship them and then wait to hear how she likes them! Hopefully she will post on here if she does so you can all see!!

Going on a camping/hiking excursion with Steve and my friends this weekend. Lacey and I will get to spend most of the day on Saturday hiking and playing in the wilderness of Central Oregon, so I hope to have lots of new fabulous pictures to share on Sunday night! Make sure you check them out and let me know what you think.

And then call me of course to order prints, or set up a photo shoot for your high school senior, or your family!

See you all soon!

3 comments:

  1. awesome! did you get the ok to post them online? I wanna see! I bet it was fun!! Way to go Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are prints of photos that are already here. No new photo shoots yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! My first customer LOVED her prints! Am looking forward to more satisfied customers!

    ReplyDelete