Photography featuring Nature

Welcome to my world. I love to take photos of high school seniors, families and many other people in beautiful natural settings.

Monday, August 29, 2011

Camping Trip Images










What a wonderful weekend. The weather at Crescent Lake was fantastic. We enjoyed swimming in the lake, laying around in the sun, and taking lots of fantastic photos. The stars seemed so close and so many that it felt like you could reach right up and pick one out of the sky. My friend and I had a wonderful hike down the trail at Salt Creek Falls...and back up of course. Please enjoy the pictures. And as always, they are available for sale in a variety of print sizes, as calendars and as collages.

1 comment:

  1. Those are sooo amazing!! Oh my heavens I am so jealous!!! Just a idea, if you put a idea number under them or something then when someone wants a pic they can say a item number instead of just the barn one or whatever... LOL... Just a idea! Your soo amazing sis these are great!

    ReplyDelete